1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heelo Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by Daemon McCrowley, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Daemon McCrowley

Hello! Quick to say Hi, I have returned to UO after seven years and I am currently hanging out in Catskills. Hoping to bring a few new players in as well.

So if your on catskills and want to hunt or something, hit me up, I am game for almost anything, though with all the changes I am feeling like a noob again, which I guess I am!

My templates and armour seem a little outdated, lol.

Really looking forward to learning the new content and making new friends.

Best

Daemon

2. Christina Kardos

UWF

3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Welcome back to the community! :)

Christina Kardos likes this.
  4. Daemon McCrowley

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am playing on catskills and would like to invite any other new returning players to come learn/ re learn UO with me. I will be hosting a vent server and a UOcart server. I am game for anything. I have some well developed characters, though they are seven years old and need some tweaking.

I can be reached via icq 447448275, reply here, pm here or kakao talk search id papadaemon1

Best

Daemon

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Always good when people offer hunting and things like that. This is the ONLY game I have ever played in over 10 years of online gaming that provides such enjoyment and interactions with new people.

I'd offer to play with you but I play on Atlantic. Could always make a new character though on Cats.

6. Daemon McCrowley

I thought about Atlantic, but majority of my toons were on Cats with a few on LS from the early days. I am moving one or two from LS, but have a pretty good set up on cats. I prolly have some on Atlantic from gift trading but light years from ready to PvM. If you do get a toon on cats let me know, I will friend you to on one of my houses so you have a base. My vent and UOC servers are up. Now to learn the new stuff!

I read somewhere that these days anything with +5 HCI DCI etc is pretty good, if that is the case I am going to be rich, lol. I soloed some cleverly t maps the other night and raked in a bunch of multi property items. Need to GM my noob Imbuer and learn about all that! So far UO seems better than ever!

7. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That is very nice and exciting! Yes, I'll let you know when I do make a character on there. Not able to get on much at the moment with RL events, but I always do like exploring and playing on the different servers. Even the Japanese ones, although I don't know what they're saying! :p

8. Daemon McCrowley

Sounds great. I ran into some friendly players in luna yesterday, and they told me a hot template right now is a ninja archer poisoner, so I am going to work on developing one. Hope to see you in cats soon, was beating up on Titians last night lol. Would really like to team up with some players and try these new dungeon revamps also!

DJAd likes this.
  9. Philly

Philly Journeyman
    The Valorian Knights

Hello and Welcome Back!