1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hef...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering how long u guys are going to fight hand and hand with TNT

2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ill speak for myself here, but as long as it takes for you guys to stop worshiping us. Stick to just playing the game and not all the politics that go along with it. :scholar: :yell:

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Speak all you wish bro... I just find it amusing LOW & TNT fighting JSV who are trying to make a comeback... You guys were even looting together was very sad to watch the zerg steam roll lil old JSV

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Wow first off if you knew anything about UO you'd know its takes 3 days to leave factions and Hef publically stated we'd be going COM. Not sure how that could be anymore straight forward.
    Second the trash JSV play tamers so I'll help anyone kill a tamer first and foremost no matter who was fighting them, even you....maybe..
    Third why don't you stop playing stealth templates and watching the pvp from the sidelines (house or hidden). You don't have to answer that we all know its because you'll loss and your giant ego will get crushed.