1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Heh... Luna Mayor is taking a census

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Man of UO, Dec 3, 2008.

1. At the Luna bank, quest giver Garrow The Mayor says, "Hello friend. I realize you are busy but if you would be willing to render me a service I can assure you that you will be judiciously renumerated."

I can only guess that EA/Mythic is trying to count the number of players on each shard.
  2. He's part of a quest chain thats been there since the release of ML...
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

I think Mayor Gorrow means to say remunerated, as in compensated, paid, etc.
  4. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2008
    I haven't noticed that particular typo but I have noticed many grammatical and spelling errors in NPC speech and item names. Some of the names of items/artifacts just drive me nuts. Not that my own grammar is perfect, but some of the stuff I see looks like it was written by people who barely speak English.
  5. :thumbup1:

YA! You got it!
    Numerate IS a word, just means "to count." Re-numerate would mean to count again. I submitted a bug report.
  6. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Great...now they will take UO down Friday during prime playing time to publish a patch to fix the spelling. Come to think of it, it has been a while since I saw a patch released to fix spelling.