1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

hehhee heres a thought....

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

crank those skillin levels up for the same amount of hours that we have downtimes... might boost morale a lil bit and help all the new sims out as well

2. ephemeral

ephemeral Guest

the bonus "super" skilling sessions is fine and all, but it's useless to accelerate the skill rate when skill locks are so ltd. It doesn't make sense--it's a useless, meaningless gesture IMO.

3. Inge Jones

Inge Jones Guest

But I have read that the higher a skill is the slower it decays? So there is still some benefit to being able to get a few points quickly from time to time.

4. DGLita

DGLita Guest

<blockquote><hr>

the bonus "super" skilling sessions is fine and all, but it's useless to accelerate the skill rate when skill locks are so ltd. It doesn't make sense--it's a useless, meaningless gesture IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant really see how its a useless meaningless gesture to up the rate on skilling. Not everyone is almost maxed out, I certainly used the opportunity to grab some extra skills while it lasted, wasnt meaningless and useless to me.