1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hell Hound Treats??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Willard, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just brought 31 Treats from the Umbra Vendor for 36K+ gold and now they say 31 cut of raw ribs and the hell hounds want nothing to do with them. What a waste of gold!
    Am I missing something here--or did I just get ripped off?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

are you dbl clicking them and targeting the hell hound?

3. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran

Now that they say "cuts of raw ribs" they will not let me double click them---so no targeting cursor to target the hell hounds.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

and you bought them by the umbra gate ?

5. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Apparently if you have Raw Ribs in your backpack while you purchase HellHound Treats off Nosferatu all of the newly purchased Hell Hound Treats default to Raw Ribs.

This has happened to alot of people myself included.

Make sure you don't have any raw ribs in your backpack on your next purchase.:popcorn:

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

good to know I will have to remember that on my tamer

7. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran

I brought 31 and the 30 I put in a secure chest turned to cuts of raw ribs. So I guess once you buy them they can not be removed from your pack. I submitted a bug and am number 8 in the cue to see if an EM can change them back to treats for me.

I did try and buy 1 more Treat with the cuts of raw ribs in my top pack and it also defaulted to a cut of raw rib after I brought it. I than put the cuts of raw ribs in a bag and purchased some more treats and they were fine.

8. Babble

Babble Guest

Ah yes seems a bug and happened to me yesterday.
    You can even combine them with ribs :p

9. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran

Were you able to get it fixed by a GM/EM? I was 8 in the cue and some how got bounced out after an hour of waiting. When I got back in I was # 15.

10. Babble

Babble Guest

No, I dumped them and bought fresh ones

11. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran

I got a canned email saying to submit a bug report that they can not do anything about it.

"This issue will require further investigation. As such, please report this to our Quality Assurance team via uo.com/mailBug.html or email [email protected] and submit a detailed report about your experience.

This will include what you experienced, when, where, and under what circumstances. The information you submit will then be researched. However, please understand that no further correspondence will be sent to you.

Unfortunately, lost or stolen items cannot be replaced by either the GMs or the QA team.

Thank you again and take care."

They could not tell me this before I waited for hours to get helped.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!