1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

hellhounds broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kim Li of LS, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

I was finally able to get my hands on some hellhoud treats today but have had not luck getting any action out of them. I have tried feeding untamed hounds, untamed hounds in the abyss and tamed hounds from tok. Nada, untamed wont take the treats, and tamed ones just get 'wonderfully happy'. Am I just unlucky or are they broken?

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sounds like you are dropping them on the hounds. You have to double click the treat and then target the hound you want to turn, then you get the ancient one. If you do this to one that has been tamed (or has been tamed and released) you get a message like, the hound has been tamed and has lost touch with the demon forces.

3. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

ty, the name treats seems to imply they should be fed to the hounds like tasty treats, exc...