1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Hello again Napa Valley

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Rooster^^, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Rooster^^

Rooster^^ Guest

Not sure if any of the old PK's are still around but I just came back to UO a week ago and am on Atlantic at the moment. Thought id drop in and say hello to any of you who may have killed with me or been killed by me in the past =o) If any of you end up on Atlantic give me a shout!

2. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii luver! i havent been on on a year or so... but sayin HAI just the same!

3. Rooster^^

Rooster^^ Guest

lol hey Sav- looks like Atlantic underwent a rennisance- surprising how active it is.

4. SAVATAGE

Stratics Veteran

thats what people tell me... said i need to get there or pac... but i would have to turn accounts back on other than my main... and i dont see that happening anytime soon... i stuffed everything in my castle on napa and called it a day...

5. Budwieser

Budwieser Guest

Lies.

6. SAVATAGE

Stratics Veteran

when was i really on in last year? sure i logged on and killed a buttload of people with a bad stealth archer......(which im always good at) but i havent been on since...