1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello all...do any of you remember Story telling nights and the Dragon and Llama Inn?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Wolf_of_Evermore, Aug 3, 2008.

1. The old urge to play the game I loved has been reborn so to speak.

I just wanted to check if any of the old timers are still here?

Also wondering what guilds are still here or new ones that have grown.

I may even ask the powers that be on stratics if I could do some more interview.

Safe Travels all.

2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

I certainly do remember them though I only ever went to one or two. I don't know that there are many old-timers still around. Certainly judging by the rate that their old Grandfathered small homes are dropping :(

3. So I take it if I can get my main account reactivated there maybe some housing spot open?

How many folks still play?

Are the main cities ghost towns or are there lots of folks?

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Most towns are dead. Luna is the most popular. Brit bank coming in second.

5. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

As mentioned - its fairly deserted, most player towns are no more, some activity near moongates but its pretty quiet otherwise. No problem getting large house space.

6. Beldorin

Beldorin Guest

Don't know if you remember me, Wolf, but there are a ton of older accounts still active - hard to tell with all the name changes and shard transfers going on. We're few and far between, but those of us who remember the Dragon and Llama are still wandering the land.

Great to hear from you again, and hopefully I'll see you around sometime :)

In Virtue,
    Beldorin.

7. Vicor

Vicor Guest

Aye, I do remember you and some of those story-nights. Good times to say the least. Enjoy your return, hope to see you soon.

Vicor
    aka
    Toranaga

8. I also remember Wolf of Evermore. There are a few of us old time rper's still around.

Terrance Drith
    Deraj

Still log in and haunt Napa.

9. Sparkles

Sparkles Guest

Hail Wolf of Evermore.
    I do remember those nights and wish it could be that way again on Napa. :(

Lady Sparkles of I*C