1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello all, long ago member with some questions.

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Cerebus_New, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Cerebus_New

Cerebus_New Guest

Hi all, Im a long time player of UO that has come back after being gone a couple years. One of my favorite toons to play is my fisher/archer, but I dont know what tools to use anymore. I know UOAM doesnt work, and I dont remember what all else I use to use when fishing for SoS's and the like. How do i get to cordinates now? I never learned how to use the sextant since I used UOAM before. Are there any other tools out there to help with fishing, boat controls, etc etc? Any help would be great, thanks all!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Cerebus_New

Cerebus_New Guest

So, does the enchanced client have more options or something in it? And yes, I am using the classic. The so called "3D" never appealed to me when it came out. But if there are more useful tools with the new one, I may use it.

And I also tried DLing the Cartographer, but to no avail. :(

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

cartographer I believe uses uoassist
    and yes the EC has many tools that make doing tmaps and mibs very easy for example clicking on tmap brings up a window that asks to add the location to the map for you!

This is using pincos user interface

UO Enhanced Client Discussion - Stratics Forums

This link has lots of info for you and feel free to post if you have any questions

5. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You can still use UOAM if you start the classic client using UOASSIST (no charge if you are only using it to start the client)