1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Baja!! Commin to your shard

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by NorCal Uo Dealer, Nov 6, 2009.

1. I am in the process on making a char here on Baja and also xferin some chars and also would like to know what you the people of Baja would like to see brought over to be sold on your shard.. to me it seems like the vendors here are very sadly understocked.. hit me up let me know.. cant wait to get this new adventure started

2. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Oo we could use a UO auction house. We have not had a good Auction house since Lariat ran it.

Also we are highly lacking in Power Scrolls. Most people are hoarding em for binders or just using them within the guild. Ive been unable to get a few 120 sword/archery powerscrolls in almost two weeks.

3. If you are looking for 120 PS's just PM me here. We have several of them in every skill. I currently have a vendor setup just outside the Luna walls at Lady Sara's house.

If you head out the west gate of luna and immediately turn north, you will run right into it. If the vendor doesn't have the scroll you are looking for, just PM me here.

Thanks,

4. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welp...I continue to look for scaffolding to buy...heh. Little shard specific things like diff colored pies, red cooked bird, pink lemons...those are always cool to find on a vendor. Lesser in price type rares like chessmen, gold checkerboard, woodcurls, etc. are badly sought after.

any type of rares collector usually has to go off-shard to shop.l

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome to Baja!

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Baja. What shard are you coming from?

7. Cadsuane Sedai

Cadsuane Sedai Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to see reasonably priced bulk regs