1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Baja

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Millie, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Millie

Millie Guest

Hope all is well with you all. We haven't been playing a lot. We are looking to buy a real life home and it is taking up much of our time. Have a great day guys and We hope to be back and playing soon.

2. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

*waves* Hi Millie!
    I haven't been playing much either...within the past two weeks I have logged on 1 time for about 15 mins.
    Good luck on buying the home! I've never bought one but I hear it's a long and crappy process...*wishes it was like UO*

3. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

good to hear from you Millie.... and good luck on buying a home. Just be patient... buying a home is more like attempting to place a large Tower in UO back in the late 90's..... EXTREMELY time consuming but, possible.

Sid Vicious

4. Millie

Millie Guest

LoL you hit that nail on the head. We got Oked for one yesterday and should be moved in a settled in by the end of Dec if all goes well. :)