1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Hello botanists. Anyone making stains (Atl)? :)

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Chaosy, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I saw a forum on Uhall regarding coming here to purchase stains from people. I'm looking for the rare purple from the Naturalist Quest on Atlantic and perhaps quite a few others. Please let me know!

2. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

ahh a fan of the purple :thumbsup:: I could readily whip out a couple rare magenta batches on Atlantic ...

3. Numtinae

Numtinae Guest

I have a rare purple in stock on Atlantic. There's a keep (The Keep of Num) at the north of Lich Wood--go to the gatehouse across the road and head straight south. We're just out of the range of the lich's unless someone drags one out. 24.47n 36.37w (at least according to the SA map which differs from the coords in my runebook).

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have them stocked at Dragonstorm Marketplace on Atlantic ... small shop just outside the southeast bridge of Umbra.

5. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I'm still looking for dark purple and dark blue dyes. Thank you. :)

6. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Gotcha covered :thumbup1:!! PMed & q'ed ya .....