1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Catskills, how is UO these days?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by The Fallout, Aug 19, 2009.

1. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Hi, I am a returning player, I currently cannot play because I am on vacation BUT by tuesday I will be playing again. How is the good ol shard these days? I am very excited for the new expansion!

2. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

We have very good EM's that plan a lot of events. A new fairgrounds and rewards hall.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Catskills is just as busy as ever. I took a break a few years ago, and in the 2 I've been back, I've seen more events (both player and EA run) than I did in my first 4 years of UO. Now is a good time to return. The new expansion is looking like a lot of fun, with a lot of new area to explore, and the EM program is in full swing. I'm sure we'll have some events to kick of the release of SA.

4. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Ohh cool, I love EM events. Looks like I am coming back at a good time.

5. DPudding

DPudding Guest

I'm thinking about running a weekly hunt when real life settles down. Maybe cycle through all the peerless and doom. I'm amazed at how many players still haven't done a peerless hunt.