1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello EM's anything Happening ?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lord Bytor, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Just wanted to know if there is anything on the horizon. I see many shards have had several events since the last one. The one where we got a piece of the moongate if we were lucky ;)

Investigator's : Anything going on here ? I am just a few points away from my second sash. Just curious.

Thanks again. I hate to call you guys out. I do know real life can be busy busy :)

2. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Hello Bytor and Catskills in general.

Sorry for the wait - I just returned from my yearly vacation.

There will in fact be a small investigator's event starting very soon. Also, November is going to be a very busy month, with the situation in Skara Brae (pests in the fields) being addressed, a "community day" in Yew (which will include a couple small competitions), as well as a Thanksgiving event I've been wanting to do since I wasn't able to last year.

Also, if you happen to be in Britain and have a moment to spare, swing by the new King's castle. He might be home, and he may even wish to engage in a game of chess. :)

3. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Thank you for responding. I hope you had a pleasant vacation. I look forward to what you have in store for us. :)