1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Europa - Just to say Hello - and it's good to be back :)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Elathan, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Elathan

Elathan Guest

Hi All,

I've been away since 2003 (played from 1999) and spent my MMO time on various games (SWG, Vanguard, Lotro, AOC and Darkfall) but NEVER found anything as absorbing as UO (although SWG pre-Combat Upgrade came close)!

I used to play UO with my two sons and daughter in my family run Guild Exiles of Fomor - and now myself and my eldest son have returned and are both happy we did :)

Lots to learn (and re-learn) with all the changes etc but looking forward to it.

So if you see any characters with "of Fleet" in the name - that'll be me or my son.

Please bear with us as we try to work off the 'noobishness' of our absence :)

Elathan of Fleet.
  2. Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Welcome back! If you want to join Europa role-play scene give us a poke. We will bring you up to date :)