1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Hello Europa looking to buy UBER tower/keep maybe castle

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Nov 8, 2015.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okies i need to expand the europa museum....

i have a nice keep at the moment which i intend to use for the pre-publish 16 museum....

but id be maybe interested in a uber placed tower or keep or even maybe another castle...plz pm me or icq me on my new icq 658366531

would be nice to see whats out there b4 i make/ use the keep i already have [store shed ive had for years]

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey thanks for the few players that showed me odd keep and tower spots...some were very nice spots ... alas the keep i already have is better for my use and i would gain no advantage moving to any ive been shown .... so i shall settle there and extend the museum and storage i need on europa

thanks again... THP

3. Discord

Discord Visitor

I have a castle I am looking to liquidate in game for gold. It is located north of Minoc In tram. Please message me if interested, thanks.

Discord

Attached Files:

• UO5.JPG
      UO5.JPG
      File size:
      308.8 KB
      Views: