1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Hello europe. looking for a community

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Shenk, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Shenk

Shenk Guest

hi. i had given up playing uo when the last expansion came out, but now im so bored of wow that i have returned to uo. as uo does not require as much time as wow, this will be better for me. but i do not enjoy playing alone and really need a community to join some champs and spend time together. i have a necro/mage with nice gear from ml times. dont know the new gears since the lasat expansion.

i do pve, never ever did pvp in my uo life.
  2. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Dec 8, 2008
    hi there u can feel free to icq me at 124324525 or find me in game as keenan im part of a good guild with great allies and could guild u an introduce u to some folks and possibly have some answers for some o your questions :) so if u want to feel free to find me and good luck to ya in uo-we're happy to have ya back!