1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Quaigong_Wulf, May 18, 2009.

1. Hi there,

just wanted to pop in and intro/reintroduce myself to Drachenfels :danceb:

Not really sure many will remember me. I played UO I think from beginning 2000 to 2002/3 in Clan Wulf and Clan Wulf Order mainly, although I had a mage in WoT for pvp before I stopped.

I just reactivated my account and love it already again, sooo many things have changed and I feel like having to learn everything all over again but to be honest at the moment I am questioning myself why I ever quit :O

I was surprised to see DF still so active, even ran into some people in Felluca while roaming a bit about and admiring those new fancy house designs and what people did with it amazes me.

Looking forward to meet you in game

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back Quai or should i say, welcome home! ;)

Why you quit? Often the gras looks greener on the other side.

Alot has changed but any of us here can help you around. Do take your time for all new things to learn. It will look alot at first and overwhelming. Give yourself some time .

If you need some help just ask around. We here to help.

May The Virtues Protect Us All.

3. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back and have fun again! :dunce:

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Quai, always be nice to Medea when she is around and look your best. She is our news reporter and likes to take magical pictures of us. ;)

5. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yep. I love to take pictures. Yummy pictures, yummy yummy... piccies, yummyummy :D *twitches*

6. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Welcome back.

7. thanks for the welcome :)

trying to get my bearings again, so much has changed but I must say I really enjoy it again. Busy getting setup again organized and venturing about a bit.

Frarc kindly pointed me to Medusa Runelibrary near Umbra, so I went there but the building is private. Is there any other runelib around ?

And one thing I noticed yesterday is training with a partner. A friend started fresh so I tried to help him raise his fighting skills a bit. We went to Felluca, bought cheap knifes and started hit and heal eachother. Alas, he gained healing and anatomy but not one point in swords/tactics. Did the mechanics change ? I am pretty sure thats how I trained that in the past. Or maybe I became a tiny bit senile :p

8. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Sparring don't realy work anymore to gain skills.

Now you need to fight monsters that have about the same skills as you to gain on.

9. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Welcome back :) I remember Clan Wulf being around but didn't really know any of the folks in it. Need a house spot btw ? I have a couple of decent ones marked.

10. thanks Cat,

a old friend who left Sosaria inherited me his house so from that point I am fine now :)

11. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend

Wow, Clan Wulf... that was long time ago!
    Welcome back :)