1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

hello everyone... =)

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kyle Orton, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Guest

I'm back playing again after almost a 2 year hiatus. Just dropping in to say hello.

2. welcome back kyle!

3. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back :)

4. Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Guest

Thanks! I tried to login with my old stratics username, but it wouldn't let me, I thought I had forgotten my pw. But when I tried to retrieve it via my email address, it said there wasn't an email address on file. Does stratics purge it's database after so long?

5. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

there was a rather big meltdown on the Forums a year or so ago and alot of the info got lost

You may contact an admin if you remember your old username to see if it was reimported and they will be able to set you up in case it was.

If not its off to a fresh start :)

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Hiya, pal. Welcome back. You've chosen an exciting time to return. In addition to reacclimating yourself on Atlantic, be sure to hop into beta to try out some of the new content.

You need any help with stuff on Atlantic, find any UWFer (only 550 of us) and as for Fallon. I'd be happy to help you readjust.

7. Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Guest

Thanks very much, I might just take you up on that!