1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Painted Elves, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Painted Elves

Painted Elves Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008
    I have been gone for a long while, from UO and from LA. Sadly LA has just gotten so small that it doesn't meet my gaming needs anymore.
    I am having a huge house cleaning sale, I have put up a small plot in Magincia called the Shack Shop. All prices negotiable, I am just looking to clear out a lot of things I don't even need anymore and give back to the community that I played with for so long.
    Also wondering how much xfer tokens are going for on LA?

Thank you and I wish everyone well!
  2. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

Mar 23, 2005
    Hiya Painted Elves! I'm sorry you are leaving. I know the shard is small these days, but its a dedicated group still :). I hope you will keep in touch with us a bit. You've contributed a lot to this shard over the years!!