1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by CooperColeman, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Hi all! I'm new to TT but not new to Stratics. I lurked/posted occasionally on the TSO pages. I have fallen in love with TT! I just wanted to introduce myself and if you see me in the game, please be my friend. My toon is Cooper, a little brown mouse. I have accumulated 61 laff points, lvl 6 throw, lvl 5 squirt, lvl 4 tuneup, lvl 4 lure, lvl 3 sound and working on the final gag track training for trap.

Would it be OK if I came out for a VP run on Sunday? I have all the pieces of my suit!

2. Welcome to toontown stratics!

3. Holocog

Holocog Guest

Everyone is free to come to whatever runs they want:) Welcome ta stratics!:lol:

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome to Toontown Stratics! Of course it's ok to come :) But please read the event listing so you understand where to stand in the lobby.

Just for curiousity's sake.. who were you in TSO, if you don't mind me asking?

5. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Hi and Welcome. Check out the calendar for the events.

6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy and Welcome! :thumbsup:

7. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hi There! Enjoy yourself!

8. Hi there. Welcome to TT.

PM me a code I have a toon working on the same thing almost.

9. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hiya Cooper! Welcome to the TT side of Stratics. :)

10. Hi!! If you want to PM me some codes I'll add you on both of my toons!! :lol:

11. Welcome to Stratics.

12. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Welcome to Stratics!

I played TSO a LONG time ago. This rich guy gave me his house. Then I tore it down and like 3 months later it closed up. I forget his name. But TSO was TIGHT. But I LOVE online games.. so now.. I'm a founder of POTC online (plus im on the test server.) And now toontown! Soon they'll be making more and more games! :eek:snap: I won't even do my homework.

Well anyway.. Welcome!

13. Welcome! Nice to meet ya!

14. I was Cooper Coleman or Cooper Coleman-Skye. I had a LOT of Sims, one in just about every city. And I was a roof artist.