1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello folks

Discussion in 'Coronet Starport' started by brucenippon, Feb 25, 2009.

1. brucenippon

brucenippon Guest

Hi everyone, ive come over here for some civil discussion, SWG boards are getting on my nerves tbh...
    So how is everyone, and hello.

2. Penti

Penti Guest

Wecome :)

Mate, I totally understand where you're coming from regarding the official forums. I'm so sick of the BS spewed by so many of the people there that I rarely look at them anymore. I'm also really sick of the people that seem to have a personal vendetta against a very good friend of mine, and resort to stalking here and quoting stuff to use as attacks against him.

The SWG forum dwelling community needs a damned good physical kicking at times !!

Anyway, how you doing mate? Sorry its been a little quiet here. There's only usually 1 or 2 of us here lately, but I've been AWOL recently having had to have some shoulder surgery which has prevented me from playing or posting.........