1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

hello from a newcomer + price check

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Taralesh, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Taralesh

Taralesh Guest

Hello everybody!

I joined Siege yesterday, after not playing UO for around 6 years (and I had only played on free shards in the past). Many thanks to Margaret (and Shalimar) from NEW for the warm welcome and all the help! I chose Siege because of its unique ruleset, but the existence of NEW would have been a better reason, had I known of it :)

I would like to know what the price of a Stone Dragon’s Tooth is. I certainly do not have money for that now but am planning to buy one as soon as I can.

2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

had to look it up as i've never seen one, but from the looks of it it only drops off medusa and stygian dragon rarely, though the stats arent all that terribly high, so i'd make a rought guess at around 500-700k due to rarity alone, maybe as low as 250-300k if someone actually farms those champs regularly.

3. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Hello, Sprago sells them for 30 k per. He has 3 on his vendor in New Mag. SW1 plot. They drop frequently.

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

wow, lol, should make a note of that on uoguide, right now it looks like it's up there with a lot of the more expensive ones.

5. Taralesh

Taralesh Guest

Thanks for the info!

6. Faenwen

Faenwen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wellcome to siege *waves*

7. Taralesh

Taralesh Guest

Thanks!

PS: Bought one of the 3 "stone dragon tooth" at the vendor mentioned above. It is perfect for my yet quite low dex. But will be looking for more powerful replacement. Thank you guys for the advice.