1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from a old friend or foe

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am thinking of coming back to UO/Siege and i want to know if anything changed?

Fighting still at Luna? (when i left it was the last fighting spot and sometime in doom)

What is the good template (pvp and plz no tamer lamer pvp thing)

Is there more then 10 ppl on the shard :)D)

Give me some hint if i will be alone playing or there is still a couple hundred playing here (the best shard and only shard)

What is the fc/fcr max now?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Right now there are 11 people; you would make 12.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm here. Or maybe over there. Help! I can't see where I am!

*muffled 'thud' sounds of someone falling down a very long flight of stairs*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

fc/fcr max is 2/6 for mages, 4/6 for chiv, don't remember about necro.

Hattori is correct. Most night's you will find a dozen or so people on in Luna. The rest of the world is deserted, except for during events. Come to fight night in Stonehaven tonight to get an idea of the population.

Good pvp (non-tamer) templates vary a lot, but because of the tamers, most survivable, non-dueling templates use hiding/stealth.

A neat template people have been running recently is:
    ninja/bushido/hide/stealth/swords/tact/anat or there 'bouts. It's basically for nervestrike, deathstrike, lightning strike spam.

Otherwise, go with a dismount stealth archer template and rack up the kill points like Krystal does.

Mages of all types are still good for pvp, but it's very hard to get hide/stealth on the template and still make for a viable pvp mage. So mages die - a lot - mostly to dismount - tamer ganks.

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

I am thinking of coming back to UO/Siege and i want to know if anything changed?

Fighting still at Luna? (when i left it was the last fighting spot and sometime in doom)

What is the good template (pvp and plz no tamer lamer pvp thing)

Is there more then 10 ppl on the shard :)D)

Give me some hint if i will be alone playing or there is still a couple hundred playing here (the best shard and only shard)

What is the fc/fcr max now?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of players on. Ive seen TnA/JSWee/K0C in force when Ive been on latly... Now if we can just figure out how to go to spirit like old times and actually fight.

6. <blockquote><hr>

Now if we can just figure out how to go to spirit like old times and actually fight.

[/ QUOTE ]Where the heck were you when we issued a challenge for everyone to go to spirit that one night?!?! Only one k0c showed for like a second (If i remember correctly).
    Challenge thread

and when no one showed:

[​IMG]
    linky

7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Guess it didnt fit everybody's schedule.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Well i guess i will make a comback but on silly free shard.Thx a lot for the details fella.