1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, looking for LS

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by Kavas, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Kavas

Kavas Guest

I am looking for a linkshell/guild. I am a returning player, and the last login for me was in 2004! I left off with a 62 dragoon in artifact armor. There are 3 expansions and 3 addons I know nothing about, plus 8 hours of patching.

Due to FF14 on the horizon I got nostalgic and got the ultimate pack and reactivated my character. Over the years I wanted to play again, but reactivating my character wasn't always an option. With that said, I'd like to explore areas I never got too, do things I never did, finish things left unfinished, and hopefully make some friends and a good guild that will potentially carry over to ff14.

I am interested in leveling jobs, doing missions/quests, and everything else the game has to offer, since I'm sure alot has changed since I last played. I am willing to be online if there is a LS activity, and will play a decent amount of time per week.

If there is a active guild out there willing to have me drop me a line ingame (Kavas, which is also my gamertag) or write to this post. Thanks!

EDIT: Im on Alexander :)
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  3. Kavas

Kavas Guest

That would have helped, I'm sorry!

I'm on Alexander. :)