1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello LS.

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by AdamK, Dec 30, 2007.

1. AdamK

AdamK Guest

LS was my first shard and last. I was wondering if any of the old guilds still play?

2. <blockquote><hr>

LS was my first shard and last. I was wondering if any of the old guilds still play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Would help to have a few names? And/or a more specific definition of old?

-Galen's player

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I can say of one of the original guilds (aka when LS came online) that is still active.. TGC.....

4. AdamK

AdamK Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Would help to have a few names? And/or a more specific definition of old?

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

I quit a year or two ago. I do not recall many of the names.

<blockquote><hr>

I can say of one of the original guilds (aka when LS came online) that is still active.. TGC.....

[/ QUOTE ]

The Grey Company? I remember that whenever I went to the pub no one was there.. I thought they quit.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The Grey Company? I remember that whenever I went to the pub no one was there.. I thought they quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a fairly recent thing and they have friday night hunts, wednsday meet at the arrow thing and sunday night hunts ...

6. Shadowcards

Shadowcards Guest

Does the Shadow ring a bell?

7. AdamK

AdamK Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Does the Shadow ring a bell?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Was that a auction guild?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

The Shadow is a well known rp figure from the early years of LS whom has returned again recently...

9. Cygnas

Cygnas Guest

Anyone from the Ravers still playing? I know they had two guilds, one for PvP and one for PvM. I am looking for Meg and her husband Greg if they came back to play once again.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the day and time. There's not people there 24/7, but some nights it's quite crowded.

Unless....you are talking about the original tavern in Fel. That one is abandoned...not even sure if it's still standing, haven't wondered by in awhile. The current tavern is the same location in Trammel.

11. Shadowcards

Shadowcards Guest

Yeah, had the Shadowlands Auctionhouse for several years.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

The MDF is still around, but inactive to the point where maybe one member will sign on in a month or so, I have a new Charector in MDF but rarely play her.
    You may remember some of my Old Guildies, Paddycat the GM is whom most people remember, theres Gemini, White Rain, oh Flynt has recently returned, not in MDF tho [​IMG], Me thinks now that MDF should Be revived someday.