1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Napa Valley

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Az of DSR, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

New to the shard, and I was wanting to know if anyone had a bloodwood with the +5 necro on it they could part with? Im making a necro-mage by the name of Az. Im coming from LA after a 2 year break from UO. My email was hacked into and used to gain my account info, and they got most of my hoard of treasure. 2 years later and a new shard, just wondering if anyone had one they could get rid of.

See ya out there Napa Valley, ( =

2. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

i can hook you up with one free o charge :) pm me

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Welcome to Napa. Enjoy!

4. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

ditto

If you need anything else give me a shout. I'm always happy to help a new or returning player.

5. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Welcome to NAPA!!

It looks like you already found what you requested... but I too would be willing to help if there is anything else you need. I have an overabundance of crap... let us know if there is anything.

Again... Welcome to Napa!
    -Sin

6. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Thank you guys for the welcome. Plannin on meeting up with Bardie tonight for the bloodwood. I hate to ask, but you did offer, haha. Do any of you have a spell channeling mage weapon ?

7. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Wow another old familiar LA shard face, welcome to Napa bud.

8. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

I'm sure I do somewhere amongst all "My Crap". I'll look for something when I get home this evening.

;)

9. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Ok,
    didn't take long, I found a Bokuto , spell channeling Mage weapon -23 skill

You're welcome to it if you want. Just let me know where and when to meet you.

You can ICQ me at 275-238-944

10. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Oh wow right on hey man. So who else plays napa now from LA?

11. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Hmm, I think im gonna have to save up for one of the -0 mage weapon. Not sure I can handle over -20 magery.

12. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Very cool

Just wanted to say a public thank you to Bardie for helping me with odds and ends for my new character. Great guy and a big help to me.

13. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If ya need anything else let me know AZ, my house is the northwest corner of luna. Top of the road.

14. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

you betcha man! we'll see what else we can get you next time im on :) welcome back :pint:

15. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

That sounds like a very good location for a luna house.... I think if I ever owned one thats where id want to buy. haha

16. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

i may have some stuff stored away somewhere in my house im always looing to help someone out. characters name is Gus of Llanowar and im always near my house just outside the luna moongate.