1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Napa Valley

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Az of DSR, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Been off and on here training new chars... Im almost done and pretty excited. I just transfered my red with his personal bless deed here to finish the move. And I was wondering does anyone have any Ice White Wooden Chests recovered from ship wrecks they could sell me? I just finished building my Fel Skara house (owned by Stormrider) and all I need is chests to make it perfect. ( =

Document03000.jpg

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Take any Recovered from ship wreck chest (many on vendors I have seen lately too) & use the new white pigment dye. Should be a match for you. Plenty of the new dyes floating around & fairly cheap too. GL & welcome to Napa

3. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Yeah that sounds good. So instead anyone have any White dye I could buy?

( =

4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Luna, Top NW corner, Rahl Mall (inside corner lot, vendors on grass), Look for Vendor "Crystal Items/Rugs" on north side, middle area, she is in pink. One there for 75k

5. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Snakeman you good people bro. ( =

6. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

yep.. he sure is. :)

7. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Ok still looking for White Wooden recovered chests or Plain Wooded recovered chests. And one more bottle of White Natural Dye.

And a Soulstone or Soulstone frag token. Thanks for the help finding my way around. ( =

8. I have a ton of chests if you want to buy them.

9. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

I am sure Richard will hook you up, but if not PM me and I have plenty of shipwrecked chests. White/metal/wood.

10. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

I got icq if ethier of you have it to get ahold of me to buy. Im all excited now, yay ( =

11. five oclock

five oclock Guest

hey AZ. My Siggy best says it about Napa valley :D the best there ever is or will be :D

12. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Last I checked there were about 7 - 10 in the community chests at the Old Give and take Pub In luna. Check on in there you never know what you will find from people leaving things there. :thumbup1:

13. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

*Update

Got the chests off Conrad, thanks mate.

And I just got the soulstones. Im gonna like this shard. Thank you all for the help and the welcomes. ( =