1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Napa Valley :)

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by UOMarissa, Mar 23, 2010.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 12, 2006
    I just wanted to stop in and say hello :) I have been playing UO for about 9 years now, but with a recent cross country move, my LS home is a tad laggy :( Still haven't decided if I want to give up my homes there and start over here (there will be no xfer at this point in time), as I am enjoying the experience of building characters up for scratch.

The only problem I have is the 9 years worth of gifts in my bank box :( I really need a vendor spot in a good area, but with limited funds, it will be a hard task. I am up for that as I travel the lands, selling my wares and meeting new people.

Hope to meet some of you in game :)

Safe Travels,

2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    I have a small home on the south side of Luna. If you want a vendor there let me know. Rent is pretty cheap .... free... ;)

Have one vendor there now (plus a vendor I use mainly to hold gold). I thought I wanted to run a vendor myself, but decided I'm not ready for that much work! LoL

BTW ! Welcome to NAPA! You'll find that it's a pretty friendly shard (in most cases LoL)
  3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

WOOT Welcome to Napa!!!! :D

My siggy says it best!!! :D