1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Napa Valley!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by EM_Vereor, Aug 23, 2013.

1. EM_Vereor

EM_Vereor UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Aug 20, 2013
    As many of you have noticed you now have a new EM! And well...its uh...well its me! So greetings!!!

So, couple of things:

1. Work is underway on future events! Except to see stuff soonish (such as an official meet and greet!)
    2. I want your brainzzzz, *cough* I mean your feedback! What do YOU the player want to see? What kind of events?
    3. I am HOPING to fit in a governor's meeting before the term ends this month. Its a bit short notice, so we will see what we can work out (Governor's Meetings will be @ Castle Blackthorn.)
    4. Important note for all city governors, you can request improvements to your city! (Example, say Britain wants a permanent moongate at the WBB). You get 1 request per term (So don't waste it!), and try to be reasonable. There are no guarantee's.
    5. I would like to get some feedback on how the current meetings have gone, maybe some notes and things that were discussed? You can email me @ [email protected]

Hope to see you all in game!
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    I'm your moderator. I keep a eye on things around here. ;)

If you need certain post sticky let me know. :)
    Kirthag and Nails Warstein like this.
  3. Seona

Seona Visitor

Aug 1, 2013
    Welcome to Napa! I've already sent you my email, so you will start to see how crazy I can really be :: eg ::

Let me know when the meeting is for the Governors. I think that the Jhelom Governor has "stepped out" so I'll be glad to represent if he's unable to appear (I'm running for that seat next week, anyway).
    Nails Warstein likes this.
  4. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    A warm welcome to Napa Valley, EM Vereor! The acting Governor of Yew has sent you a request. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
  5. Schatzi

Schatzi Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    Ummm, do you play Plants vs Zombies by chance?
    And as Governor of Vesper, I think my home town is fine as it is!

Oh, and welcome to Napa!
  6. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor YCC

Feb 25, 2004
    Forgive my delay in welcoming you - but I am sooooooooooo glad you're here!

I'm Kirthag, resident Napa activist, loudmouth and celtic barbarian. Oh, and I moonlight as a Stratics team member (look to siggy) *bows*
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!