1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Napa!!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Tom_Builder, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hello Napa,

Whats new in this game now? Still going I see. Worth coming back now? Or is it still like playing a single game with lots of empty houses and land? I've been gone for almost 3 years, bet everyone is still dreaming about all my rares that I have locked away!!

Tom Builder

2. Cephas [V]

Cephas [V] Journeyman

Like the forum, it's quiet in the Valley. There was a bit of a turnout for EM Mystique's retirement party, but things are quiet while we wait for a new EM to be appointed. Ample real estate available for those willing to look.

Can't speak to the conditions in Felucca: don't run in those circles.

3. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Mystique made it a long time, was here before I left, and that has been a while. Don't think I will return now, maybe next time they have a return to brit I will log in and empty my banks out. Feel kinda bad locking up some one of a kind napa event drops. But then again I never wanted them transferred to another shard and now they cant be!!