1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Hello.....out there......anyone home......

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Firecore2012, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Firecore2012

Firecore2012 Visitor

Just getting back in the game wanting to play on siege. my only fear is that I will waste time with a char and end up with no one to play with. I am used to the beginning days of u couldnt walk to far without stumbling upon someone. Now seems like ghost shards..... played for 4 hours and havent seen a soul :p Where is everyone.....

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

moonglow is no longer a hangout
    brit very little
    luna is and umbra is alot more.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

new mag was redone so you can run down the main street there and up around the plants area

4. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hellos there!

Welcome to Siege Perilous... ;)

People are always around if you speak up in General Chat. We tend to stay away from banks and such. I for one kind of miss the bank sitting. And yes, I said I miss bank sitting... :(

I have had little game play for about 2 weeks now... Once my Year-End reports are all caught up and all numbers get finalized, I will find my way to Siege again!

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

5. Firecore2012

Firecore2012 Visitor

On trial account atm so no general chat right now. can u only make 1 char per account on siege? fine with me just wondering
    lol hope to see u guys in game. hopefully not at dagger point :p

6. Firecore2012

Firecore2012 Visitor

I used to play long ago pre tram and i use to hate going around banks cause the lag but now its too quiet would rather have 20-30 ppl and lag lol.......:(

7. stmac1988

stmac1988 Journeyman

1 character per account on siege yes, gen chat is the hangout spot. unless you are friendly with people you probably wont see to many.(or if your in a guild) siege is lots of fun and plenty of opportunities to play with people if you just look ask and find a guild to join

Kael likes this.
  8. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

9. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

We are there, we just need a few more. It comes like waves on Siege, there can be a few weeks with actions, then it slow down a while.
    Alot have changed but it take time to heal Siege after the damage AoS and factions item did.
    With Abyss, Imbuing, reforging, new shame loot, it's possible to make ok PvP gear to a fair price, the problem is, most old crafters are gone and we need alot new gathers / farmers and crafters.
    If we just could get a few old guild back, I believe more will come. Right now, we need someone to play Knights, trying to protect gatherers, farmers and crafters. Oure reds need someone to play with, who can give them a fight.

Tanivar, Blind Otto and Adrianas like this.