1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello - Returning Player

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kuroyama, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Kuroyama

Kuroyama Guest

Hi all,

Just wanted to offer greetings to the Atlantic shard. :)

I was most active in the old days of UO, but I have just returned to play. Unfortunately, I found Legends (my native shard when I last played) to be rather dead. This forced me to migrate to Atlantic, leaving behind all of my prior work.

Seeing as I pretty much have nothing here, in terms of stuff or connections, new friends would be welcome! I currently play Vraal, who I am trying to train up as a bladeweaver. I'd like to use an advanced character token, but since I'm on disability, have to save up a bit at a time over months for that.

I'm glad to see the activity here. Looking forward to acquainting myself with both new folks and new aspects of UO.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Greetings and welcome to Atlantic.

Save the money on the Advanced Character Token. Most skills are not that hard to train now-days. Use the new player quests in Haven for a good boost then you can power-train on up rather quickly (Days not months). Hope to see you around. :)

3. Kravick

Kravick Guest

Guess I'll make a post here then instead of making a whole new thread.

I am a returning player as well. Originally from Lake Superior, I also found my shard pretty much dead. Seems like Atlantic is the happening place so I decided to hop on over here as well. Seems like a lively place. Has quite a few stocked vendors all over the place from what I've seen. I've been hanging around New Haven since I am homeless ATM. Waiting for that pesky 7 day house placement timer to drop from my previous shard.

Do you have a contact method Kuroyama? We could go run a dungeon or something. Seems like the perfect way to get to know new people. :p

4. Kuroyama

Kuroyama Guest

Hello! :D

Nice of you to offer. I'm not sure that my character is ready for any dungeons, though. I'm still puttering around Haven, without even enough gold to insure my items!

If you see me around, it will probably be as the gargoyle Vraal. I am also logged into AIM sometimes: GS4 Graka.

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Kravick and Kuroyama - Welcome to Atlantic! If you have any questions, feel free to add me to ICQ and I'll be happy to assist if possible. ICQ 465-972-004

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Hi and welcome!

I myself just moved to Atlantic this week. I was able to place a house straight away and my previous one (on Europa) just turned to condemned.

I'm finding it a great shard to play on with many helpful players around.

Sauteed Onion likes this.
  7. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome to Atlantic all!
    Glad to have you here. There is always room for more.
    Hope to see you in Sosaria!
    Be safe

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Where's the fun in that? :p lol