1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Siege Guilds, I need your guild info

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Sep 23, 2013.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hi all

I'm trying to collect books about the Guild on Siege, Yet I only have one from GIL.

If you have a link to your guild info and how to join, please post it here. If you are not recruiting, I still need a little info to help new player learn about Siege.

If you don't have a link to the info, please post a little here and I will copy it to an ingame book.

Tina Tink, NEW2 Guildmaster

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

A little about the TnT Guild - [Treasure & Treachery]

Hattori Hanzo and Kat are the guild leaders of TnT.

We are always accepting new members who are looking to have some fun! We enjoy all aspects of the game, whether its PvM, PvP, spawning, crafting or any of the newer content that UO has to offer. Factions is also an option and the faction guild is in CoM. We are not role players, but are respectful of those who are. All templates are welcome whether you are a thief, PK, Pvmer or Crafter/Merchant, etc. It matters not what you do, but that you are a team player and enjoy having fun on the best shard UO has to offer.

Players interested in joining TnT may contact Hattori or myself via Stratics PM, or asking for any TnT member in game. If you have ICQ, I can be reached at 220-571-153.

We require the use of UOAutomap, Ventrilo and a mic.

#2 Kat, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  3. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Thanks a lot Kat

4. FrejaSP

So far, I now have:
    GIL
    I4NI
    Arr
    TnT
    TDO

I'm sure we have more guilds on Siege

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thank you too, Freja and thanks for all you do for Siege and its new players. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated! :)

6. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

*waves* hello there Von here of the FCB (The Fishing Council of Britannia).Currently I am the Guild leader (and only member) of the Seige chapter.Were a fishing guild that well fish's and does PvM.Most of the info your looking for can be found here http://www.thefcb.com/. *signed* Von

7. FrejaSP

Thanks Von

8. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Barter Town Inc [^--^] is an unofficial resurrection of the classic THIEF guild. We are located in the officially recognized player town, Barter Town. We run a non-faction, thief exclusive guild that are open to all "pvp thieves". Only requirements are that you are able to prove your skills and can follow The Code. If you want to run with the best look no further, Barter Town is what you search for.

Few enter our ranks and even fewer ever makes it. Do you have what it takes?

9. FrejaSP

Thanks Ladra :)

10. FrejaSP

Come on, I know there is more guilds on Siege, I need your info so I can copy it to ingames books forNEW2 houses.

11. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Miss Freja - I hate to bother you with such a minor detail, but I wanted to let you know that Goldie Pawn has undergone a name change. I have been experiencing an identity crisis ever since I sold my original Kat account and had to regain my rightful identity! Goldie Pawn is no longer in existence and has been changed to Kat! :)

If you would be so kind as to change that in your TnT Guild book, I would be ever so grateful! :)

#11 Kat, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  12. FrejaSP

I will changes it, no problem, good to have Kat back

13. Xug

Xug Journeyman

[SCUM] Gimme the Loot!
    We pvp and pvm!
    We are TB currently.
    Xaphan is the Guild Leader

14. FrejaSP

Thanks Lilith

15. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

does the wolf ever catch the sheep freja?

#15 Pendragon, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  16. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I've been watching for at least 30 seconds, and I can confirm that it is a dead heat.... :cool:

17. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Oh, and Freja - Your work does not go unnoticed... Thanks for all you do for all of us here on SP...

18. FrejaSP

It happens