1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Siege! Im looking to buy a crafter/cartography account here.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by zombienation, Apr 27, 2008.

1. zombienation

zombienation Visitor

Yes sir, im looking to move into the neighborhood and im looking for an account with some of these skills, if you have one reasonably priced please PM me with details on account (age/skills/soulstones) and minimum amount you'd take.
    cartography
    lockpick
    detect hidden
    remove trap
    tinkering
    alchemy
    tailoring
    animal taming
    blacksmithing
    poisoning
    vet
    lore
    hide
    stealth

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Good luck, and welcome.

3. zombienation

zombienation Visitor

thx!

noone has any accounts for sale?

4. New blood hmm i hope you don't get kill to many times [​IMG] welcome to siege

5. zombienation

zombienation Visitor

new blood stain will most likely be the case as i cant find an account i want yet. hopefully someone will sell one ill like sooner or later. i would like to try to solo some treasure maps, so a tamer with cartography/remove trap would be sweet.
    i would also like some of these skills so if anyone has something close please post it up for me.

tailoring
    blacksmith
    carpentry
    alchemy
    tinkering
    poisoning

ill keep reviving this from time to time until i either work a char or find an account i like.