1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello SP

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Duke SP, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

I just arrived in SP yesterday my sister had a account i got tired of WoW and she told me to come try here so far i'm loving it.(She forgot to tell me she was a murderer LOL)Mike-D has been very helpful and i owe him everything.I've been reading stratics like a madman LOL.So i just wanted to introduce my self to SP.:thumbup:

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hello and welcome to Siege. For a minute I thought you was the old Snake Eyes of old JD guild.

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome to Siege Snake Eyes!

4. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How funny i may still have Snake Eye's decorative personal bless deed.

5. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Welcome to Siege! Have any questions, ask them here. Try and stay away from the threads with all the pancakes and ego stroking. It's like Desperate Housewives, you know you wanna watch for the daytime soap opera storylines that draw you in and the hot chicks, but at the end of the day it's just crap.

Check out NEW, they can be very helpful as well. Or Mike-D will hook you up, he's a good guy.