1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Weapons Hello Stealth fencer

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by xCatax, Jun 10, 2013.

1. xCatax

xCatax Sage

[​IMG]

Starting bid 150m Buyout 300m
    Icq 603 220 402

2. OMG A GIANT ROCK

OMG A GIANT ROCK Journeyman

I don't know much about PvP good sir, but if you dismount a guy with the splinter going off and you instantly smokebomb wouldn't the bleeding from the splinter reveal the stealth fencer and thus make him die and make this weapon not as good, I mean for a Fencer it would be a good weapon if you don't like to chug potions but I feel like stealth it wouldn't benefit too much. Just curious.

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It would be a bit better for a 4/6 Chiv deathstriker but with the lack of hit spell its not as good but still quite good

4. OMG A GIANT ROCK

OMG A GIANT ROCK Journeyman

But on 4/6 chiv with this weapon being 2 handed you wouldn't get a shield which would help obtain the 4 which most people do.

5. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

More for fight group fights to hit the dismount and that's it's if you dismount successful splint then hit a bleed it can be nasty, then switch to kryss for dp DS ..my 4/6 Chiv dser runs with orny so it's no issue..

6. xCatax

xCatax Sage