1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skada, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Skada

Skada Guest

It's been a while.

I used to play with the Village of Myth with Aeric and Nuriko. Took a break and lost interest after his passing.

I'm kicking around the idea of returning, but, as is true with all games of this nature, I realize much has changed. Is the RP still going on in Siege? Is it stronger, weaker? What of the game play?

Information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
    Unfortunately Myth went the same direction a turd does down the toilet after Aeric/Ginsu passed. Kat and TnT have made the guild into a NEW/newbie pking, griefing and house hiding suck-fest.

You might want to check out GIL and their affilates and look to MYTH as something only memory will serve correctly.

Other than that... not much has changed!
  3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Right now Siege seems to be having a
    influx of new people and a returning vet
    would be a very welcomed addition.
    We still have a couple of RP's here and their but not many.
    This guild TDO is always looking for new role playes, heres a link.

Give them a look over , may be something you like .
    The guild I am in has a legendary RP named Mo'Gluk.
    The guild name is Gilfane heres a link .

Yes we still have a azz hat or 2 floating around
    and the typical Siege forums cry fest but if
    you are thinking of really coming back to UO
    then you know for sure Siege Perilous
    is where the real fun is ...
    Pick yourself up a account real cheap here on the
    forums if you didn't save yours . Like on this link ...

Welcome back hope to see you in game soon . ;)
  4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

Lat beddur be blah'in guud stuff oomie.....
  5. Skada

Skada Guest

BR: How unfortunate. D: That was definitely not what I expected to hear.

Elf: Thank you for the information and the help.

M: Ahh... I speak troll much more fluently these days.. my orcish.. is non-existant. What?
  6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

meeb like da pikture of oomie from KSS meeb brudders iz klompin
  7. Skada

Skada Guest

*thumbs up* Now that I understood... and yes.. rather lovely portrait and astonishingly life like.
    I vaguely remember you or someone similar to your name... who knows... Aeric trying to convince me something nice about you.. or some orc.. I'm stubborn.. I was wary of everyone.
  8. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Much has changed. RP still exists, but it is weaker than before, primarily because there are fewer playing than before so fewer role players.

If you seek to still role play, you can do so in virtually any guild. MYTH still exists, so you may feel most comfortable in your old home.

For evil roleplaying there is TDO.

For good roleplaying there is CWS or GIL.

You can of course go your own way and start something new and fresh! We need some of that around here.
  9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Jul 28, 2000

IF you have not joined any guild if you did return to UO, please send me a PM here on Stratics.

My chrs. in MYTH are Miranda, Queen Zen, Hughes of Gray and Joesef, crafter templates most all of them, they are blues, and roleplayers too.

I am hoping to rebuild MYTH town right where Aeric had it up there originally by the Wintermoor passageway. His jousting arena is still there.

I am presently moving all of my own MYTH chrs into new houses into old our old MYTH town village this upcoming weekend and week. :)

*Cheers* :)
  10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Jul 28, 2000
    PS. Sorry I missed ye post first time around.

If you have returned to UO Siege, and if you have not joined some other guild and maybe wish to place a home again in Old MYTH town, there IS ROOM and ye would be welcome back to our MYTH town and place a home or 2, and be in time.. for it's rebirth.

Any other MYTH members whom lived in old MYTH village town, ifn ye wishing to go back home there, send me a PM here and or come on over and place a home there, or tavern or mining hut etc.

I need some help redoing Aeric's jousting arena too. ;)