1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Peaches, May 3, 2010.

1. Peaches

Peaches Guest

I have downloaded the ultima online stygian abyss client, I have the login screen up, I have put in the account name and the account password, and it will not let me log in, please advise? and thank you very much. I have been away for quite some time, and decided to try this client again.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Hi ya Peaches!

3. Peaches

Peaches Guest

HIHIHIHIHIHI LOL no help then? Gosh dern I so wanted to try this client to see how it is coming along, is it still in beta and is that why I cant get it to run?

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

You should be able to run it fine. Try down loading again? Did you down load from mythic? I will try to find some knowledgeable folk to help you.

5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

As long as the account is active and the info is good (right password, caps lock on or not on accordingly, etc), you should be able to log in fine.

6. Peaches

Peaches Guest

Ya, I downloaded it twice I get to putting account name in, then password, and the login button just doesnt work, nothing happens ;(. I am running win 7, would that cause a problem?

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Dermott just wandered in... On his own accord, no prompting from me. Perhaps he can help you better than I.

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

What's the error message? Is it just stalling, what exactly is it doing?

9. Peaches

Peaches Guest

Thanks guys, for some reason, everything worked just fine. Ten stars for the help!

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

It stalled I guess, nothing happened when I pressed the enter button, but, it did work this time, after trying 4 times, I just scratched my head, reinstalled it twice , lol, but ya, its working now!

Is this still being worked on? My oven and fountain seem to flash a lot, between not being able to see it to not, flashing.

10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Peaches, Give EC a chance to grow on you. It is worth it.

11. Peaches

Peaches Guest

ya, I will, when my house items stop flashing in and out, heh. Thanks! Missed ya all tons!

12. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

You will get used to that glitch... Wait until you try the macro system though!

13. Divster

Divster Guest

Could this be caused by the out of synch nature of the cursor to the buttons in the ec? this has annoyed me more than any other thing in the ec and while i love it and will never go back it is sooo annoying trying to pick up rings etc when you have to offset the cursor to get it! maybe u were in fact missing the loging button even tho the cursor was over it! try moving the cursor slightly down and to the right, that seems to be where its synched to instead!

14. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just moved the graphics options to (medium or low) and it stopped them from flashing!

15. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There is a sprint of patches with big fixes coming soon.

16. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Peaches was here and I missed her?!

Hi Peaches. Long time no see. .^_^.