1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Ethereal Void Imperium' started by Zalan, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hello,

My name is Zalan semi-new resident of Chessy. Primary shard of playing is that of Legends formerly AOL Legends. I was involved in a RP town a long time ago. & decide to take up a second residents in Chessy for Multi Reason.

Primarly plan on playing one character as a Fallen Paladin. & outside of support character I`m going to try to stick to this one character. *cross fingers* You might see a Pally running around on an Ethereal Ki-rin weilding the Wraith of Dryad in Virtue armor thats me ^^

Thought I`d poke my head in & tell you a little bit about me.

2. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

Welcome to Tips! Your welcome to stay in guild as long as you like or move to one you prefer anytime you like. We are glad to have you and I look forward to many endevors!

~Tiger Lily/Shiela

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Hi Zalan

Glade to have you living in the village. You and magistrate Mirt should get together about the Northern Guard tower. It looks wonderful! We are really glade to have you here and look forward to working with you.

4. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Whats the best way to get ahold of Magistrate Mirt?

5. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

He should be on this evening. (13th) :thumbup1:

6. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Hello!!

Glade to have you here. Sorry for the really late message. Rares Festival has been kicking my butt hehe. Hopefully things will settle down in a week or so.