1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Richard Pryor, May 31, 2008.

1. Hi, I'm new here. Please don't mock me too badly.

Thanks in advance,

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 28, 2008
    ok.. we wont........... but how you doing since your milk and cookie explosion?
  3. Not so great. I got MS. Then I tried to burn myself to death, which I failed at. Then, finally after beating back my inner demons and obtaining inner peace, I'm dead so that I can really enjoy my time in hell.

All that "stuff" aside, I'm doing good.
  4. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

I always knew that UO was one of the nine planes of hell :p
  5. dielock

dielock Guest

So when you going back to stand-up again?
  6. I think my stand-up days are over. All the clubs I've approached don't cater to dead comics...
  7. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

ya should try the I love blood clubs...they only cater to dead people. heck I see alot of vampires and necros there all the time.

The only problem thos...if they don't like ya they dont throw tomaotes...Just thy leg or arm of a zombie...dang those hurt..