1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Sorcon Gartius, Dec 8, 2007.

1. My pixel heart will always love you.

I'm sad to see you go....

<3

2. [​IMG] Safe travels my friend. You will be missed.

3. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Things like this break my heart, and at a time when i allready feel heartbroken it only resinates all the more loudly in my head, Safe travels to you sorcon i have no doubts legends will miss you allso.

4. Big Taco

Big Taco Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Joining the rest of the ghosts of Legends past, huh.

Legends without Sorcon is like UO without Legends.

Legends will miss you!

Can I have your stuff? j/k just kidding!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

um sir, not cool, ill talk to you when i get home from work...grr

7. Guest

Guest Guest

WTF!?!

Maybe we need to start a "Grandaddy Stealthers of Legends" Guild for all of us ol' fogies from the start?

Hope you leave your things in place and take a year off, then return with a renewed perspective of joy.

You will be missed by many, and myself among those.

If you want to take a pause, you are more than welcome to join us in the "new underground" economy of leather farming. All I hunt for ingame are resources and ways to assist others. It is wonderfully freeing from many of the other "more dramatic" pursuits. We have chars no one knows or recognizes and we stealth around and mostly only show our faces to cast a surprise heal/cure on some intrepid adventurer and then to disappear again into the faded back ground while they pursue their shinnies, stacking our leather where others are not likely to see it, and supplying various designer tailors who prefer a more peaceful game play style.

What ever the case may be, may all your happiest dreams come true, may all your travels prove more fulfilling than hoped, and may you recognise those who love you where ever you look.

Your friend,
    Malice en Loki
    Bard of Legends
    BardMal of Stratics.

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have no words for this, none at all

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Well then Two things, Im going to have to kill Blesh in fel now that she made my Sorcon leave, and that Pariah guy too. Done.

And the other thing is, can I have your Luna house now that you are leaving your most trusted UO friend!? It is after all Christmas and I helped you get started again like twice!!!

j/k! kinda, maybe.

10. Well said Ms. Own. This one just totally blurs the lines. Best wishes to all.

11. Omnicron... I appreciate the loyalty, but attacking Blesh or Pariah is not the answer. Please respect the decision I have made here. They are going to pursue something in real life and that always takes priority over this game. Let them be.

...I can't believe you could ask for my Luna House at a time like this...Oh wait...Yeah, actually I can [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

You can't go, I forbid it!

The Tov has spoken, so shall it be!

As proof, the auction house will not re-open until Sorcon decides to return...I have ways of making others stay :p

13. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> Well, for myself, I do not require the services of your ol' auction house anymore, anyway, so there [​IMG]

nope....... sit in my house, bidding against myself for things I see about me... nice part is, I always seem to win [​IMG] </font>

14. Guest

Guest Guest

i dont even know what the hell is going on!!!

15. Oh my goodness dear!

Let's stop the insanity!
    Sorcon, get your butt back here.
    Tov, open the auction house again.

How about..we have a party??!

*wanders off singing* o/~ Deck the halls............falalalala.......lalala

16. Guest

Guest Guest

How many times does this make that you have left the game? I beleive each time you say you won't come back.

17. I haven't said I'm not coming back... I just said I'm leaving. I've learned never to say never because chances are one day down the road I will return. How many of the people who are on Legends now will be on Legends then? Who knows... The landscape changes pretty quickly.

18. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

... never to say never..

[/ QUOTE ]
    ... was just reading that and realized that is an oxymoron

19. NeXeD LeGeNd

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bye Harminov u artie ***** u.

20. Harminov? Wow... Been a long time since anyone called me by that name [​IMG]

21. NeXeD LeGeNd

Yeah well i been playing a lot longer than some people realize.

22. Guest

Guest Guest

My dear friend, let me guide you into the world of the old ghosts of legends.... Take my hand and walk with me, it's dark but you will eventually see the light. I always will love you and of course I can always talk to you on aim. But I doubt you will leave legends. But if you do I will help you adjust to the ghost land. lol love ya old man.

23. WILLIE!!

WILLIE!! Guest

hmm...

my only char on legends now is actually named oldman... lol

24. Yeah this thread is old and I didn't leave.

25. Guest

Guest Guest

you don't exsist

(btw is my fel gate house still there?)

edit: Thought you might enjoy this

[​IMG]

26. Kozmo

Kozmo Guest

Bah ! and I just started playing again too... Ill see you around in the future Sorc... next time, we get married :&gt;
    hehehe

27. Rhoads

Rhoads Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to a whole new life of no UO. It's not as bad as ya think. Besides there is always the free shards which still use the old uo rules.

28. NeXeD LeGeNd

wasn't there one with inquis and some ot her stuff on you too lol.

29. Yeah I got that one

Might be on myspace

30. Guest

Guest Guest

dude could you forward that one to me, I seem to have misplaced it!