1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by wolffin, Feb 23, 2008.

1. wolffin

wolffin Guest

Hi all just recently moved to GL have met a couple of nice people so far. Look forward to making some new friends here.

2. thewhelp

thewhelp Guest

Nice char names - I personally love all those books.

3. wolffin

wolffin Guest

Thx. Read them first time about 20 years ago and made a profound impact on me. [​IMG] I even spent a small fortune on a robe for polgara that I just had to have. Robe is blessed and says "Thank you Eddings for supporting UO" Had to have it lol

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to Great Lakes! Hope you enjoy it as much as I.

5. Welcome to GL, hope you enjoy it. By Eddings, do you mean David Eddings? I don't recognize the names, but I read a series by him eons ago, the crystal throne series, I think. One of my favorite series, besides Dragonlance and Sword of Truth.

6. wolffin

wolffin Guest

Yes David Eddings [​IMG]

7. <blockquote><hr>

Thx. Read them first time about 20 years ago and made a profound impact on me. [​IMG] I even spent a small fortune on a robe for polgara that I just had to have. Robe is blessed and says "Thank you Eddings for supporting UO" Had to have it lol

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not 15 like everyone else on the shard? Welcome to Preschool Lakes!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Wellcome