1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hello :)

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't see a place to post this specifically or a thread to add to, but I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I used to play back in 2002-04 and just got the email from MaxisLuc yesterday about all the new changes, so I had to come check it out. [​IMG] I look forward to spending mindless hours skilling and chatting with everyone again! Oh... I was actually able to secure my old name (Chy) in EALand... I'd love to make some new friends, so drop me a line! [​IMG]

*wave*

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back, Chy! It is great to see you again [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. Cruz Cavera

Cruz Cavera Guest

Welcome Back! It's great to see returning players. I hope you like the changes. Feel free to IM me in game if you have any questions. [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Wb Chy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wb Chy im me in game if u need anything, ur coming back at a good time [​IMG]

6. Yey - wb, Chy! Hope with the amnesty, you'll get all your stuff back in March! [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

WB!
    Yay for getting your name back!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't see a place to post this specifically or a thread to add to, but I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I used to play back in 2002-04 and just got the email from MaxisLuc yesterday about all the new changes, so I had to come check it out. [​IMG] I look forward to spending mindless hours skilling and chatting with everyone again! Oh... I was actually able to secure my old name (Chy) in EALand... I'd love to make some new friends, so drop me a line! [​IMG]

*wave*

[/ QUOTE ]Welcome back!!!
    [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back Chy !

You've come back at just the right time.

See you around town.

Polly