1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hellsteed

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Blood Countess, Jan 9, 2008.

1. I have heard this steed mentioned in necro forums. Is it the steed you get when you animate a dead horse corpse ? If so it only lasts a few minutes, it isnt a true steed. Whats the point?

2. If you animate dead from a plain old horse corpse, you get a skeletal steed, which will lose its HP very fast. Hellsteeds can be summoned from fire steeds, nightmares, unicorns, and ki-rins (can't remember if that's all), and they have far more HP.

To stop the gradual life drain on skeletal and hellsteeds, I believe all you have to is cross a server boundary. I think it's a bug of some sort.

3. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Yeah, cross a server boundary or go through a moongate and it will stay with you until you log out.

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

If the hell steed is a necro animate then it stands to reason that it wont cost a follower point. That means if the serverline bug is in effect I can have 5 active followers and be mounted at the same time?

5. No, it does take up one follower slot.