1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help ^_^

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Mar 24, 2009.

1. hey i was gone for a few weeks, came back and wasnt in NEW anymore, so i went and joined TB just for fun ^_^

went and farmed some demons, and a tnt guy tried to kill me, i had my frenzieds eat him, then his stealth archer friend killed me

btw, hunting with blues is lame tnt =[ 3v1 is fine by all means, alls fair in love and war, but having blues cast walls for you....

anyway, any TB guilds around that can help me out? Just need a place to be, people to hunt/talk with, and tips

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* Welcome to Siege...

3. Gawd Henry, I only just removed you today, thinking you'd quit. Come by NEW and we'll get you fixed up with some company.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Shalimar really is the heart of Siege... You should listen. The faction thing is between you and her. I know it is for the event...

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

har him guud luukin breedur.....

6. archite666

archite666 Guest

JSV or Gilfane are both TB and would probably take you, they tend not to care so much as to the level of skill of their members. Not that theres anything wrong with that, its a great place to get a foot hold.

7. good cause i suck at pvp and play a peace tamer, with unfinished skills ^_^

i rely on using the enviroment to trap people with my frenzieds, otherwise i die

And shalimer, ^_^ thanks for everything, i talked to marrissa today, im probly gona join GIL with sarah, dunno what im gona do with henry, probly just keep him blue and help new people

with school and work, i just havnt been playing as much, so i want to join a guild that doesnt mind that i suck, and could use an elder peace bard with a frenzied pack

8. whats this about a faction event?

I honestly dont know about it, i literally havnt played in over a month, then i tried out darkfail, now im back

9. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

According to the devs, there is an event coming up this weekend that will require you to be in SL if you wish to be involved directly.

Count on the other factions to be involved indirectly, muhahahahahahaha...la

10. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Yuri, have you made contact with anyone from TB yet?

11. I contacted Cali last night and he's (Yuri) now in WCB, so he'll be fine.

12. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

sounds good ^^
    glad to have you onboard will see you in game

13. thanks guys, i dont play often with my schedule, so dont fret if you dont see me around, ill be there eventualy