1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help a band out....

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Scratch, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Scratch

Scratch Guest

2. Cysphruo

Cysphruo Guest

dude i've seen you lie, rob peoples homes and scam, give me a reason why you deserve a vote.

3. Scratch

Scratch Guest

i dont have to explain myself to anyone, let alone you. if you are not mature enuff to handle the topic, you should refrain from posting. if you dont like the music, thats cool too. i like it and many others like it, im just trying to share some of our tunes and ask for some votes. the band is made up of three of us not just me. so if you have some insanely stupid game based opinion of me and dont feel i (we) deserve a vote, so be it.
    the rest of the world still goes on, and so will we.

4. Cysphruo

Cysphruo Guest

your right the world will go on

but you've screwed many people over ingame, taking items they spent many hours acquiring, and to me that equals rl time youve needlessly stolen from them. thats mixing game & rl

so why do you deserve a vote?

5. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

Ditto.....burn in hell scratch.:yell:

6. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

In
    Before
    Thy
    Lock

hey Bud will you marry me? :spider: Im getting hungry ;D

7. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

LOL You'll have to fight Sav for me :)

8. Scratch

Scratch Guest

Bud and Slo.......The Ambiguously Gay Duo.....
    LOL always living in the past as usual and believing rumors as if they were spoken by god..... Since Ive quit that pathetic game which eats up all time making you and your lifestyle that of a loser, I have missed no one or nothing....If, however I was to miss someone, it would be you two clowns.

You two and your blackballing me does not measure up at all to the numbers of friends I have made in this game.

Peace Noob3rtz

9. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

Actually I don't like Slo either. When he left for Slap we broke up. :(

And im glad you have so many friends in cyber space. Sometimes that helps people make up for the lack of rl friends.

And...................

i
    n
    b
    e
    f
    o
    r
    t
    h
    e
    l
    o
    c
    k
    !!!!
    :loser:

10. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

lol Oh ya... i been so busy i havent been on UO in like...........forever!

11. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

I know why!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

12. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

13. Cysphruo

Cysphruo Guest

you were the acting gm since cd was afk, that was your vote to not ally them so dont hate on me! i told you they were coming and if we didnt ally i had to join them, i brought them here, they all live in my town, the gm and her husband live on my street... i didnt have a choice. i could only hold them back so much without an alliance, once blood was spilt and words were exchanged, i couldnt hold them back anymore, they attacked anyone who wasnt green just for the fun.

it was all fun though :)

14. oldschool

oldschool Guest

Seconded.