1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help a guy out with PvP on the EC... Tips? Tricks?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

OK... So I've been PvPing on the CC for 17+ and I'm going to give the EC (Enhanced Client) a whirl but it's soooo different I figured it can't hurt to ask if anyone who does PvP with it has any Suggestions or Tips? Do you use Pinco's or just Reg EC? I'm aware that you can do instant Dress macros but what else makes the EC better for PvP than the CC? Ive been coming across lots of SUPER quick people and that's what they say they are using (EC). I did try it out a bit last night & in terms of speed it "FEELS" like your moving slower but perhaps that's because of the viewing area being larger.... I did noticed that running / chasing in PvP Feels much less Frantic and slow moving in terms of movement.. Anyway if people want to post up a screenshot of your setup etc that would be even better..

Thanks in Advance!

2. Lug

Lug Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wanta know if anyone uses the EC for mage duels yet? If so, how are you fairing against other EC users vs CC users in said duels.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

well, you can see people in stealth, dont have to run around trees, pulls bars automatically, ton of other stuff that could only be done with cheat programs before. it takes some getting used to, but once you get it all set up, and if you dont throw up from the bad graphics its pretty good for pvp.

4. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

Wait what?

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

gives like a sparkle. should really be fixed cuase it basically makes stealth worthless.

6. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Interesting.... I was looking at the various targeting options and EC has a lot more options than say UOA..

Viquire and Jacuyl like this.
  7. Jacuyl

Jacuyl Adventurer
    AXIS

I haven't noticed people walking in Stealth and I have been using it for a few years. I would love to know how!

8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

You can't see people in stealth. I think he is talking about the flash you see after somebody in stealth performs a shadow jump.

Merlin likes this.
  9. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

you can see a puff of smoke if they go in and out of animal form or if they toggle something like death strike.