1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help a Newbie Take a Pic?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Karma392, May 27, 2009.

1. Karma392

Karma392 Guest

Hello, just looking for advice to take a pic of my new home. I am new to the game process, I hope its not too complicated. Do I use paint on my pc then use the keys, control V then what happens, I dont know what to do next. I started an account on photobucket, but there is nothing that shows how I can get started and take a screen picture on game. Or maybe do I have to find a photo program? Hope to submit pics of the new place for Homes and Castles. Thanks for any advice in advance!

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Set up the game window the way you want it, then hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Open up mspaint and hit "ctrl-v" to paste the picture into paint. From there, file and save as whatever name you want.

Beyond that, it sounds like you already have a photobucket account. I've never actually worked with that part of it before so can't advise you further. Hopefully someone will add to it!

3. Try this link for UOSU