1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help A Returning Player?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by trystan13, Apr 19, 2010.

1. trystan13

trystan13 Guest

Hello Legends! I am returning after a long break in UO and find that alot has changed. I know the basics of the game, but I just dont have the resources to really get started. Im not much for grinding away on crafting and I want to be in PvP. Im not asking for much, just a suit for a starter mage and maybe even a guild. Thanks!
  2. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

Check your PM. Or run down a "POPs" guilded guy.
  3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    Trystan13, if you intend to do the bolded part, be quick.... they're all old, but they're wirey ;)
  4. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    Welcome Back to UO. A character name might help us help you, I for one don't know who you might be. :) Alot are willing to help returning players just ask in game chat. As a friend of mine says "We need more mages !" I'm sure you will find a guild in no time but most are faction.

Are all guilds and all are recruiting I'm sure.
  5. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

Well at least you have the "old" part right :) guess 1 out of 2 is not bad

I sent him a pm offering to fix up a free 100 lrc suit with 70's resist and extra mana etc,,, have't got a response yet.